Analyst, Inventory Planning
カルバーシティ , カリフォルニア州求人ID JR21-10058 応募する 保存された求人を表示
The Inventory Planning Analyst position is responsible for operational support of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment physical inventory in North America. The Analyst will oversee the supply chain through the lens of supply planning, procurement, and inventory management, including returns for finished goods and raw materials for all product lifecycles; New Releases, Promotions and Catalog. The Analyst will monitor operational KPIs, inventory positions, forecast accuracy and returns. All activities will support inventory planning goals including inventory optimization, decreased costs, improved customer service, and increase optimization to the supply chain.
70% - Procurement of Finished Goods and Raw Materials: includes item set up, order placement, order status checks and system updates.
- Authorize procurement orders/transfers for raw materials and finished goods:
- Daily monitoring of delivery status
- Evaluating inventory and analyzing historical data in order to further forecast (shipment/POS) for upcoming promotions and catalog replenishment.
- Evaluating new release demand
- Item set-up and maintenance of Bills of Materials, including:
- Master data maintenance – product models, branch plant masters, manufacturing instructions, returns defaults, weights and dimensions and sub-class codes.
- Issue resolution for all partners in the supply chain and system interfaces.
- Management of finished goods inventory across multiple distribution centers by analyzing current and past demand in order to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Responsible for perpetual inventory balances and ensures finished goods inventory availability.
- Create and maintain a project report containing all current projects/inventory status including participating in Inventory Planning review meetings, Inventory Planning Supply Chain meetings and any other Inventory Planning meetings.
- Analyze inventory in order to create proposal for destruction of excess and obsolete goods.
- Participate in inventory reduction and cost savings initiatives.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders on inventory management.
- Review and suggest inventory planning model changes based on demand patterns, anticipated events, seasonality and supply chain SLA changes.
20% - Vendor Management
- Monitoring KPI's and evaluating performance and service levels, such as on-time performance, pricing discrepancies, shipping accuracy, invoicing accuracy and overall customer service.
- Generate/publish reports
- Review for exceptions outside of SLA
- Further research/follow up on exceptions as needed
- Validate data integrity and ensure consistency of data flow across multiple internal and vendor systems (EDI and other business feeds)
10% - Ad Hoc Tasks, Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare summaries for management, operations, and external stakeholder presentations
- Participate in presentations to operations, vendors and external stakeholder as required.
- Supports testing for process and system implementations
- Supports departmental business plans as outlined by Management.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or Supply Chain
Possesses understanding of:
- Supply chain, forecasting and inventory management
- Business software (ERP systems, Excel, Tableau, Visio, Business Objects)
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 3 years - Production, forecasting, or planning role with a particular emphasis on production planning, replenishment, inventory planning, analysis, and modeling.
- 3 years -Work in the CPG industry.
Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
• Intermediate to advance Excel skills
• Exceptional interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business acumen and understanding of data challenges of the organization and industry
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback
• Strong follow-up and issue resolution with internal teams and external vendors
• Ability to thrive, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics