Business Analyst, AVOD Audience Network
カルバーシティ , カリフォルニア州求人ID JR23-11235 応募する 保存された求人を表示
At Sony Pictures Entertainment, our mission is to meet audiences where they are and drive awareness, engagement and fandom across our rich and diverse movie and TV content portfolio.
We are looking for a solutions-oriented operations analyst to help us scale our AVOD business of Owned & Operated channels and distribution partnerships across YouTube, Facebook, and other audience-facing platforms. Help us reach new audiences in innovative ways via Sony Picture’s worldwide, multi-platform digital network.
This role will play a critical role in driving efficiencies & insights that enable our network to scale and deliver business value. This role requires an analytical thinker who streamline workflows, identify and solve business problems, and deliver valuable insights and recommendations to the business.
You will become part of a nimble, fast-paced content programming team, focused on driving commercial and consumer growth across the network as it expands. We are always evolving, always learning, and extremely passionate about film, television, and what’s next for digital video.
Insights & Reporting – Extract data and insights from the repertoire of in-house and external tools, platforms & dashboards to answer business questions ranging from audience insights, content performance & trends, market analysis, financial modeling, commercial forecasting, and measurement / ROI to enable informed and timely decisions by various stakeholders
Market & Financial Analysis – Conduct in-depth market research and analysis to understand industry trends, consumer behavior, emerging tech, and competitive landscape as well as develop financial models to evaluate the potential impact of various opportunities against business goals
Scalable Workflows & Reporting – Establish and streamline operational and financial processes, workflows, and reporting that drive efficiency and growth across the global network; Maintain performance dashboards and monthly fiscal submissions, working closely with our finance and accounting teams
Distribution Partnerships – Support distribution partners with recommendations to optimize reach and monetization of our IP
Content Research & Planning – Identify content opportunities to exploit and recommend distribution plans that maximize IP value across our network and partnerships
Stakeholder Management – Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including portfolio management, data solutions, content development, sales, marketing, content protection, content licensing, and legal, to connect AVOD business value to the rest of the studio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Strategy, Business Analytics, Management, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics from an accredited university
- 2+ years of industry experience in Operations, Sales, Sales Planning, Business Analysis, or Research, OR 2+ years with Strategy Consulting or Analytics Consulting company with clients in content distribution and/or creation
- 2+ years producing and distributing business facing insights and reports
- Statistical Analysis, financial modeling, and data interpretation – proficient in statistical methods to analyze data, find patterns and draw meaningful conclusions and actionable insights
- Demonstrate knowledge of key business metrics (calculations, meaning and impact)
- Ability to draw well-integrated conclusions and tell a cohesive story from insights and analyses
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, anchored by the business ask / goal, demonstrated ability to translate insights to business implications and actionable knowledge.
- Detail oriented with ability to QC mistakes and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- SQL: Experience in using this language to query databases, extract relevant data and performing basic data transformations
- Basic Experience Python analytical packages a plus
- Experience with YouTube Analytics & Creator Studio and Facebook Business Manager & Creator Studio
- Experience with corporate accounts payable/receivable processes
- Knowledge of the studio content distribution, particularly AVOD, marketing workflows, digital advertising trends, new technologies, digital media landscape a plus
- Passion for film, television, and media a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.