Co-ordinator or Analyst, Sales Planning & Operations
ロンドン , イギリス求人ID JR23-10847 応募する 保存された求人を表示
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is one of the industry’s leading content providers, producing and distributing worldwide in every genre and for every platform. In addition to managing one of the industry’s largest libraries of award-winning feature films, television shows and formats, SPE is home to a thriving global content business, operating a robust portfolio of wholly owned and joint-venture production companies across the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, as well as linear and digital channels around the world.
The TV Distribution Sales Planning team is responsible for setting and delivering our product distribution strategy, supporting negotiations and delivering the end-to-end sales process. This includes franchise planning, managing product availabilities and rights, negotiation and pricing support, contract review and execution, and budget and forecasting.
Our London office has a new opportunity for a Co-ordinator to join their Sales Planning and Operations team in TV Distribution, supporting the CEE region. The role in Sales Planning & Operations covers four key areas: Deal Management & Administration, Sales Analysis, Forecasting & Planning and Title Inventory Management.
This position will mainly be supporting the Sales team based in the Budapest office and will need to ensure regular communications and provide expertise on the clients, deals, sales history, current forecasts.
The candidate will ideally have a background in TV Distribution or have worked previously in a media role with some existing knowledge of the broadcast landscape and platforms. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
To be considered for this position please upload your cv and a short cover letter answering the following questions.
- What do you know about Sony Pictures Entertainment and TV Distribution?
- Explain why you are interested in the role and why your previous experience is relevant?
- What are your career aspirations?
What you'll do:
The job’s most important functions and responsibilities include:
Deal Management & Administration
- Set up and maintain deals in Sales & Rights Management systems (RPM); create Finance Release Packages in (S2F - Sales to Finance) and Materials Orders as required for deal management.
- Manage contractual obligations and ensure all deadlines are met as detailed in the contracts
- Draft simple contract drafts and amendments using standard templates, working with Legal team when necessary
- Develop an excellent working relationship with clients, provide sales support and attend external meetings as required. Liaise with clients on queries relating to deals e.g. billing discrepancies, servicing issues, US Network scheduling changes.
- Internal Relationships:
- Finance - to ensure customer checks are carried out, resolving invoicing/payment issues, and responding to audit queries
- DCS (Materials Fulfilment team) to ensure assets are delivered on time
- Ensure all Sales Planning Procedures are upheld by seeking appropriate reviews, and Approvals
- Actively support system UAT and engage in the process of system development and enhancements
Sales Analysis & Title Inventory Management
- Support negotiations of new deals and renegotiations with proposal analysis, working closely with the Sales team, Sales Planning Manager and the Central Analysis team
- Analyse reports for available products and identify appropriate titles that meet client and sales criteria, and maximise the sales potential
- Window Management - Maximise window opportunities for all product
- Maintain Window Strategies for Franchise titles for local and Global Deals
- Utilise and engage in the development of new software tools e.g. Tableau
Forecasting & Planning
- Take ownership for ensuring all deals and data in RPM /S2F is accurate and up to date
- Maintain/update the annual and MRP (Mid Range Plan) forecasts in RPM; process changes in a timely manner and keep the Sales Planning Manager and Sales Teams informed of updates regularly
- Provide variance analysis on product, deals and/or market assumptions to support Sales in preparing the forecast
- Create summaries and commentary to Sales & Finance within prescribed deadlines
- Attend and contribute to regular forecast review meetings with Sales, Planning and Finance teams
What you have
- Educated to minimum undergraduate degree level preferable (but not required)
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in TV Distribution or a similar environment (Media)
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel (Pivot Tables & Formulae), and must be comfortable in learning new systems
- Fluency in English is essential
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Decision making – demonstrates an ability to address root causes of problems, identify alternatives and propose solutions.
- Able to use complex information to provide summaries with clear and meaningful insights
- Managing priorities and competing deadlines during busy periods
- Proactive and adaptable – anticipate needs in different situations and takes appropriate action with guidance and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who is willing and able to assist colleagues
How we take care of you:
- Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
- A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle including private medical insurance.
- Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to the 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
- Build your community by joining our Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
- Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
- Watch the newest movies and TV shows at our exclusive employee screenings at work.
- Entitlement to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan.
- Automatic enrolment in the Company’s Pension Plan
- Free counselling and advisory service.
- You will be automatically enrolled in the Company’s Life Insurance and Group Income Protection Plans subject to any applicable service requirements.
- The opportunity to attend various social events in our state-of-the-art offices in Paddington.
- In addition to the above we have a range of other optional discounted benefits that are reviewed regularly (e.g., gym memberships, travel insurance, activity passes, car leasing, experience days and many more!)
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us at email@example.com. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).undefined