Director, Business Development and Partnerships AVOD Audience Network
カルバーシティ , カリフォルニア州求人ID JR23-11233 応募する 保存された求人を表示
At Sony Pictures Entertainment, our mission is to meet audiences where they are and drive awareness, engagement and fandom across our rich and diverse movie and TV content portfolio.
We are looking for a driven and forward-thinking Business Development & Partnerships Director to help us grow our AVOD business of Owned & Operated channels and distribution partnerships across YouTube, Facebook, and other audience-facing platforms. Help us reach new audiences in innovative ways via Sony Picture’s worldwide, multi-platform digital network.
This role will play a critical role in driving transformative growth of our reach, profitability, and overall business success. This role requires a strategic thinker who can efficiently scale our business, identify and pursue new business models, define opportunities for transformational growth, and deliver on ambitious reach and revenue growth targets.
You will become part of a nimble, fast-paced content programming team, focused on driving commercial and consumer growth across the network as it expands. We are always evolving, always learning, and extremely passionate about film, television, and what’s next for digital video.
- Strategic Business Development – Identify and evaluate new business models, partnerships, and opportunities to significantly grow reach and profitability for the AVOD business, including pricing models, distribution and advertising partnerships, and monetization strategies
- Thought Leadership – Work with cross-functional teams to provide thought leadership and steer initiatives that deliver transformational growth for the AVOD business, including content acquisition, platform expansion, operational capabilities, and audience development strategies
- Partnerships – Identify and establish key strategic partnerships, vendors and collaborations that significantly expand the reach, capability, and profitability of the AVOD business in addition to developing and maintaining existing third-party content syndication partnerships to maximize our audience reach and engagement
- Negotiation – Evaluate partnerships and deals and negotiate favorable terms for the business that create incremental value and maximize profitability
- Deal Analysis & P&L Management – Conduct in-depth market research and analysis to understand industry trends, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape and develop financial models to evaluate the potential impact of various opportunities against business goals; Responsible for managing P&L and understanding impact of growth drivers
- Rights Management & Asset Monetization – Oversee platform CMS, Digital Rights Management, Monetization, and Ads Manager for platforms to protect and maximize revenue potential of our O&O, syndicated, and fan uploaded content
- Scalable Workflows & Solutions – Establish and streamline operational and financial processes and workflows that drive efficiency and growth across the global network as well as project manage integration of new business & partnerships into established systems and workflows
- Growth Target Setting & Measurement – Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly report on progress towards strategic reach and revenue growth targets
- Stakeholder Management – Collaborate with global cross-functional teams, including portfolio management, content development, sales, marketing, content protection, content licensing, and legal, to connect AVOD business value to the rest of the studio
- People Management – Manage and develop a Sr Ops Coordinator and Operations Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of progressive experience in business development, strategy, top tier consulting, innovation or a related role within the entertainment or digital media industry at large market cap companies is preferred
- Proven track record of identifying and pursuing new business opportunities that have resulted in significant growth and profitability
- Strong initiative and the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Superior strategic analysis competencies – performs sophisticated hypothesis-driven analysis with only broad oversight
- Ability to draw well-integrated conclusions and tell a cohesive story from insights and analyses
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop external partnerships and work cross functionally across partners and stakeholders
- Experience managing P&L and measurement against growth targets
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Strong leadership and influence with multi-stakeholder project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Knowledge of the studio content distribution, particularly AVOD, marketing workflows, digital advertising trends, new technologies, digital media landscape a plus
- Passion for film, television, and media a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.