Finance Transformation Project Manager & GSA Scrum Master
ロンドン , イギリス求人ID JR23-11221 応募する 保存された求人を表示
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
The Global Finance Operations (GFO) team continues to transform the organization from the historical Line of Business and territory orientation to one which is global, enterprise-based, focusing on functional expertise, process improvement, standardization, reducing complexity and the use of technology. The global objectives are to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall team while improving the value and accessibility of the data created by the accounting processes which will enable the commercial teams to drive toward greater revenue growth and margin improvements.
SPE is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help lead project in our GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) region on behalf of the Statutory & Tax (S&T) GFO. The project will involve progressing a backlog of statutory, regulatory and tax compliance obligations. There is an established virtual team in Germany, Poland, Austria, and the UK, consisting of two squads with two Product Owners and a Chief Product Owner.
This is a project leadership role that will work in close collaboration with colleagues across the business and will plan, handle, and coordinate the programme of work. Communication of project progress back to executive stakeholders will be essential.
We anticipate that the successful candidate will have bandwidth to support other S&T GFO project activities in a Project Management capacity once the GSA project is in a steady state.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Mentors the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Works with the Product Owner to prioritize and order the product backlog so the Scrum Team have sufficient information to be able to complete the Sprint Tasks.
- Influence and collaborate at all levels of SPE to successfully engage and gain the sponsorship of colleagues in relation to the Project and its deliverables.
- Ensure project reporting relationships, duties and expectations are commonly understood and implemented.
- Hold peers, team and third parties accountable to complete agreed-upon project decisions and commitments.
- Develop and lead appropriate project governance and reporting structures including Financial Steering Committee (FSC) updates and project communications to key executive stakeholders.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of project expenditure, risks, budget and forecasts
What you have:
- Experience of working across a Global business within a multi-cultural corporate working environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A background in project and programme management, ideally with a finance focus.
- Experience of working in a shared services environment
- Ability to understand and effectively deal with cultural differences
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Experience of JIRA software and other project management tools
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (Scrum, Kanban etc.) as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with delivery team
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of project development experience, or 3 years of project development experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proven experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation technique
- Intermediate solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Certification/Licenses: APM, Prince 2 practitioner, MSP, Agile certifications or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-5 years similar experience working with and advising management
What you'll do:
- Act as a focal point for project stakeholders
- Operate in an international multifaceted and uncertain environment
- Operate to tight deadlines
- Be flexible with duties, scope and hours of work and business travel requirements
- Be a change agent and leader of change
- Lead multiple projects and interdependencies simultaneously
- Be a self-starter and work using own initiative
- Fluent communication in business English (oral and written skills) across the SPE organization at all levels, particularly senior management
How we take care of you:
- Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
- A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle including private medical insurance.
- Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to the 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
- Build your community by joining our Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
- Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
- Watch the newest movies and TV shows at our exclusive employee screenings at work.
- Entitlement to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan.
- Automatic enrolment in the Company’s Pension Plan
- Free counselling and advisory service.
- You will be automatically enrolled in the Company’s Life Insurance and Group Income Protection Plans subject to any applicable service requirements.
- The opportunity to attend various social events in our state-of-the-art offices in Paddington.
- In addition to the above we have a range of other optional discounted benefits that are reviewed regularly (e.g., gym memberships, travel insurance, activity passes, car leasing, experience days and many more!)
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).undefined